Composure Psychology Cookies Consent Policy
Composure PS Ltd T/A Composure Psychology (‘We’) are committed to looking after your privacy and confidentiality.
- uses the information you give to us via cookies,
- how you might go about turning Cookies off, and
- what happens if you do decide to turn off cookies.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer and they allow us to do several helpful activities including;
- differentiate you from other users of our site,
- help our site to work efficiently,
- give you a better experience when you are browsing our site
- help us learn about how our site is used and to improve our service
We use different types of cookies including;
- Strictly necessary cookies that make our site work and that are essential for safe secure online booking and payment.
- User recognition cookies that help identify you when you visit and return to our website; they allow us to remember your preferences and display relevant content for you.
- Performance analysis and targeting cookies that help us record how many visitors come to our site, how they move around the site and what they click on so that we can identify ways in which to make navigating and finding what you are looking for quicker and easier for you.
- the type of browser and operating system you use
- your server’s IP address
- the previous site you visited
- the pages you access on our site
- the information you download.
We can’t personally identify you as the source of that data.
Except for essential cookies, all cookies will usually expire after a month though the period may vary according to your individual browser settings.
You can block cookies by selecting the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Please note, if you do select block all cookies (including essential cookies) on your browser settings, you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.